The L1 printer is a sophisticated, proven tool for product designers, engineers, and manufacturers, powering the most innovative, end-use products with new capabilities and levels of performance.
- The World’s Largest Printer with DLS™ TechnologyOffering over 1,000 cm2 of build area, the L1 printer produces large parts or many smaller parts ready for end-use.
- Accelerate Time-to-MarketProduce functional prototypes quickly, then move to high-volume production on the same system.
- Producing Millions of PartsThe L1 is making history in digital manufacturing, scaling production to the millions of parts for companies like adidas, Specialized, and Riddell.
With a build volume measuring 7.4 in x 4.6 in x 12.8 in (18.9 cm x 11.8 cm x 32.6 cm), integrated connectivity, and Carbon's groundbreaking Digital Light Synthesis™ technology, the M2 is the perfect printer for any application.
- 2x Build VolumeThe M2 features double the build volume compared to our pioneering M1 printer, allowing for larger parts, higher throughput, and lower part cost, all with the same high-resolution pixels (75 µm) and isotropic prints as the M1.
- Manufacturing Ready + ExtensibleIn addition to highly reliable hardware, the M2 offers the Carbon Connector expansion port for smart accessories and is compatible with workflow automation systems.
- Next-Gen Software + Predictive ServiceCarbon’s modern software brings our hardware and materials together into a powerful, easy-to-use system and enables our industry-leading predictive service.
Smart Part Washer
Improve part quality and reduce labor with the Smart Part Washer.
- Maximize Part Quality and YieldWith optimized wash protocols, every part is consistently cleaned with minimal manual labor, resulting in lower per-part cost.
- Smart and ConnectedOur next-generation software provides automatic, part-specific wash protocols, process control data for part traceability, and regular software updates.
- Manufacturing at ScaleThe Smart Part Washer delivers simple, repeatable part washing, enabling manufacturing at scale and environmental stewardship.