The L1 printer is a sophisticated, proven tool for product designers, engineers, and manufacturers, powering the most innovative, end-use products with new capabilities and levels of performance.
- The World’s Largest Printer with DLS™ TechnologyOffering over 1,000 cm2 of build area, the L1 printer produces large parts or many smaller parts ready for end-use.
- Accelerate Time-to-MarketProduce functional prototypes quickly, then move to high-volume production on the same system.
- Producing Millions of PartsThe L1 is making history in digital manufacturing, scaling production to the millions of parts for companies like adidas, Specialized, and Riddell.
With a build volume measuring 7.4 in x 4.6 in x 12.8 in (18.9 cm x 11.8 cm x 32.6 cm), integrated connectivity, and Carbon's groundbreaking Digital Light Synthesis™ technology, the M2 is the perfect printer for any application.
- 2x Build VolumeThe M2 features double the build volume compared to our pioneering M1 printer, allowing for larger parts, higher throughput, and lower part cost, all with the same high-resolution pixels (75 µm) and isotropic prints as the M1.
- Manufacturing Ready + ExtensibleIn addition to highly reliable hardware, the M2 offers the Carbon Connector expansion port for smart accessories and is compatible with workflow automation systems.
- Next-Gen Software + Predictive ServiceCarbon’s modern software brings our hardware and materials together into a powerful, easy-to-use system and enables our industry-leading predictive service.
Smart Part Washer
Improve part quality and reduce labor with the Smart Part Washer.
- Maximize Part Quality and YieldWith optimized wash protocols, every part is consistently cleaned with minimal manual labor, resulting in lower per-part cost.
- Smart and ConnectedOur next-generation software provides automatic, part-specific wash protocols, process control data for part traceability, and regular software updates.
- Manufacturing at ScaleThe Smart Part Washer delivers simple, repeatable part washing, enabling manufacturing at scale and environmental stewardship.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to use Carbon for your next product.