How adidas Integrated Design, Engineering, Sports Science, and Manufacturing to Deliver 4DFWD
On demand (Originally aired on September 8, 2021)
adidas developed its latest generation of 3D printed shoe, 4DFWD, through a multidisciplinary integration of design, engineering, sports science, and manufacturing. In this webinar, meet some of the team members behind 4DFWD––they’ll offer insights and answer questions on:
- Product development driven by cutting-edge technology
- Algorithmic and data-driven design
- Novel lattices that deliver improved performance
- Rapid iteration with 3D printing
- Testing and validating the outcomes of novel design and manufacturing processes
Ready to learn more?
Case Study: Vitamix
See how Vitamix and TTH, a Carbon partner, worked with Carbon to streamline producing a critical component.
Improving Heat Transfer
See how Carbon Production Network Partner Fast Radius is revolutionizing the antiquated design of heat exchangers.