Online Order and Payment FAQ
Updated: March 16, 2022
- Who is Digital River, and why am I seeing them referenced on your site?
- Digital River is Carbon’s authorized Merchant of Record, and will be referenced as the seller on your credit card transaction.
- How do I get access to Design Engine?
- Once your order is successfully placed, you will be automatically re-directed and logged in to the Design Engine software. Please bookmark design.carbon3d.com to access Design Engine at any time with your valid login credentials. If you have any trouble accessing Design Engine after your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
- How do I get a copy of my invoice?
- In the Carbon Store, go to My Account, then click on your Order for access to your invoice(s).
- What is your refund policy?
- To receive a refund you must cancel your order during your initial 30-day Free Trial Period. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order.
- How do I cancel my order and request a refund?
- Contact us at email@example.com. During your initial 30-day Free Trial Period, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and order number.
- Contact information for Customer Service
- Please contact us at email@example.com.