Versatile, Durable, and Economical
This printable denture tooth resin unlocks the full potential of digital dentures due to expanded design flexibility, and is suitable for all classifications of full-over-full and single-arch cases.
- Dual-use material for quickly printing economy teeth and try-in dentures
- New Dentsply Sirona digital tooth libraries enable improved aesthetics with full morphology
- Available in 5 most popular A-D shades and 1 bleach shade
- Simplified bonding process with Single Arch Fuse Efficiency (SAFE)
Printing dentures using Lucitone Digital Value tooth resin with Lucitone Digital Print denture base resin yields a versatile workflow with exceptional efficiency and economics. Print teeth for up to 16 dentures in 1 hour, with a material cost of under $5 per arch.
Indications for Use
Lucitone Digital Value 3D Economy Tooth and Trial Placement resin is indicated in the US and Canada for:
- Denture tooth segments and full arches
- Try-in dentures
EU and UK coming soon.
The resin is tested and validated for use with the Lucitone Digital Print Denture system, and meets the requirements of ISO 22112 – the industry specification for all denture teeth.
Produce 32 Arches in an 8 hour Shift
Watch this short video to see the entire digital denture workflow from Carbon and Dentsply Sirona. This ground-breaking workflow is exclusive to the Carbon platform and represents a paradigm shift in strength, aesthetics, and laboratory efficiency for 3D-printed dentures.