Great products come from creators who understand their tools. The new Carbon Design Program is a self-paced, online program that helps you learn how to identify and design the best applications for the Carbon DLS™ process. We’ve created a series of courses, hands-on exercises, and instructor feedback that is unlike anything else out there.
- Lessons that help you optimize existing designs to increase part performance and throughput
- In-depth design challenges to reinforce written content
- Printable guides to assist with future projects
- One-on-one instructor guidance with Carbon experts to review your tests and exercises and provide detailed feedback
- Access to instructors for answers to your questions
- In-depth downloadable solutions and feedback for each exercise
- Certificate of Achievement upon successful completion of all 4 steps
Ready to get started?
The Carbon Design Program is currently available to Carbon customers, but we’re planning to open it to everyone later in 2020.
* Content is hosted on Carbon Academy. All customers’ employees involved in designing for or using Carbon printers are eligible for complimentary access to Carbon Academy. For questions or to set up access for your employees, contact email@example.com.