Why Become a Partner?
Your customers have diverse needs - whether it is products that are too expensive or impossible to manufacture with injection molding. You can now break free of those limitations with the Carbon Platform. Together, we are creating a network of partners who are changing the future of manufacturing.
UTILIZE PRODUCTION EXPERTISE & EFFICIENCY
- On-call technical resources for production support
- Specialized experts for customer-facing engagements
- Operational workflow efficiency & cost model advising
LEVERAGE SPECIALIZED TRAINING & EDUCATION
- Extensive training modules for every step of production
- Certification program to ensure partner success
- Sales training to educate partners on product fit & positioning
ACCELERATE DEMAND GENERATION
- Strategic promotion & customer success stories
- Trade show & co-marketing event support
- Access to a variety of sales enablement & marketing tools
CULTIVATE CUSTOMER RLEATIONSHIPS
- Inbound lead referrals upon certification
- Early access to new materials
- Collaborative customer outreach to expand & nurture clientele
Diverse Network of Skilled Professionals
Carbon has strategically selected partners that include design firms, service bureaus, and contract manufacturers with advanced capabilities in areas such as:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Urethane Casting
- Plastics Machining
- Injection Molding
- Prototyping to Production
Together, we create a network of skilled partners who are dedicated to spreading Carbon's technology as a viable production tool within a new era of manufacturing.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact Carbon to identify your intended implementation of Carbon technology and complete the application.
The Carbon Solutions Team will follow-up to ensure you meet the qualifications.
Upon qualifying, there will be a consultation on which manufacturing solution is right for your business and your commitment to equipment installation.
From initial acceptance and onward, a Carbon Production Network team member will continuously support you on Advanced Education & Training, Product & Print Optimization, Sales & Growth, and Marketing & Enablement.